The Dundee Farmer’s Market has been a part of this community for 25 years, and we couldn’t have done it without our loyal vendors. Help play a part in keeping this market going and being the envy of so many other communities!
Here are a few reminders to help keep things running smoothly.
- Booth fees are still $20 and payment is due by 8 a.m. Please adhere to this rule, as it gets to be very time consuming to have to go from booth to booth to collect.
- All vendors should check in with Bill prior to setting up, and the village has requested that vendors not set up prior to 6 a.m.
- In the event of inclement weather, rain checks will be issued at the discretion of the Market Manager. You must be paid-up and present to receive a rain check. No rain checks will be issued after noon or to vendors who elect to leave early on their own.
- Market hours are 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. It hurts the whole market when a bunch of people pack up and leave early, so please do not make a habit of leaving early.
- We would prefer not to get out tape measures, so please be reasonable in setting up your area.
- You must clean up after yourself and remove all trash, boxes, etc. Refuse containers are not to be used for vendor trash, as we are limited on containers and they are only emptied once a week. Please take your boxes and discards with you.
- We strictly enforce the "no radios" rule. Absolutely no amplified music/news/etc. of any kind will be allowed.
- We do not allow the sale of live animals, liquor, firearms, drugs or drug paraphernalia, or pornography.
- Only licensed food vendors are allowed to sell beverages.
- Food vendors will be given priority for locations adjacent to our limited power outlets – please be understanding of this fact.
- All food vendors must meet Kane County Health Department requirements and may be subject to spot inspections by the Health Department at any time.
- Customer parking is very limited! For the health of our market and your sales, please do not park along River Street during market hours. After unloading, you may park on Meier St. (by the Anvil Club).
NEW!!We will continue to make a limited number of reserved spaces available to any vendor who wishes to pre pay for the season. Please note:
- Spaces will be reserved with an orange traffic cone.
- If you do not show up by 8 a.m., your space may be given away. No refund will be issued.
- Prepayment is nonrefundable. No refunds will be issued if it rains.
We know many of you have your favorite spots, but we cannot hold spaces. If it’s that critical, then please consider prepaying for your space. Otherwise, keep in mind that varying the layout actually encourages our repeat customers to shop longer as they walk through the entire grounds to see what’s new.
To our loyal repeat vendors, we thank you – our market wouldn’t be what it is without you! To our new vendors, welcome! We are a very friendly and casual market, and we hope you’ll enjoy selling with us! We look forward to seeing you in May!
Be sure to check our web page for new photos and updates throughout the season, www.dundeedepot.com, and become a friend on our Dundee Depot Facebook page.
Your Dundee Visitor’s Center Board of Directors
The Fine Print:
All vendors must agree not to conduct sales of, display, nor distribute any firearms, liquor, live animals, drugs, drug paraphernalia, or pornography and never knowingly sell anything that may be harmful to humans. Food vendors must meet all Kane County Health Department requirements. The playing of cassettes, CDs, MP3s, radios, or TVs is not allowed. Booth fees are due by 8 a.m. The Visitor’s Center also asks that vendors remain until the 2 p.m. closing time, as the Market is advertised as operating from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Vendors must vacate no later than 3 p.m., leaving their area clean and free of debris or pay a $25 cleaning fee.
Back to DundeeDepot.com